• Armin Le Grand's avatar
    SOSAW080: Derive SdrObjGroup from SdrObjList · 4b494222
    Armin Le Grand yazdı
    Also simplify parent/child relationships, get rid
    of double data (SdrPage/Parent infos in SdrObjects,
    also in SdrObjList). This is all not needed - when a
    SdrObject is inserted to a SdrPage, get SdrPage by
    traveling over parents (no double info, member as soon
    as inserted, ...).
    More cleanups/reworks included, will need some more
    cleanups, too.
    
    Stabilizing: SetRectsDirty/DefaultStyleSheet
    
    Had to correct the SetRectsDirty stuff for 3D due to
    going down the hierarchy while the 2D implementation
    goes the other direction -> endless loops. Added special
    handling for 3D stuff for now (will be chnaged again when
    SnapRect is no longer needed at SdrObject level).
    Also had to adapt how the DefaultStyleSheet is set at
    incarnated SdrObjects - better: their properties. Since
    we now always have a SdrModel, it is possible to correctly
    initialize with the correct default StyleSheet from that
    SdrModel.
    This needs to be done after ForceDefaultAttributes and in a
    way that again deletes Items that are set in the StyleSheet.
    This leads to an error in CppunitTest_sd_import_tests where
    I checked tdf100491 - it is okay and thus I change the control
    instance of the imported, XML-dumped file.
    The less hard attributes, the better for Styles in general.
    
    Cleanup of comments for last two commits
    
    Corrected SvxShape::getParent()
    
    Needed to get the direct parent, so test for SdrObject
    first (to get SdrObjGroup/E3DScene), for SdrPage second
    
    Fixed CppunitTest_sc_subsequent_export_test
    
    Several problems arose. The used SdrCaptionObj was
    Cloned, but the clone not inserted to a SdrPage. This
    leads to not being able to access a UNO API imlementation
    of the SdrPage (SvxPage) on lower levels.
    It worked before due to SdrObject having a SdrPage*
    additionally to being added to a SdrPage - this is exactly
    the main cleanup this change does.
    Looked for why it is cloned, could see no reasons. The
    SdrCaptionObj exists during all im/export, not difference
    to other SdrObjects (that do not get cloned). It is not
    changed in any way. It *might* be to suppress a crash that
    happened due to UNO API Service emfio/emfio not being
    available in the UnitTest scenario. Interestingly it
    did not crash with the cloned SdrCaptionObj, but the
    Graphic exported was probably wrong.
    Fixed by no longer Cloning the SdrCaptionObj and adding
    emfio/emfio UNO API Service.
    
    d139f821a5b39535a3e7b9c6261df7e18f8ae8ac
    910e7f4bc628a715fda7545dffaf3369d5e76ea0
    ca1de01b723051e09ac37d7ec7bba978beea41c5
    3a76da1471dfe75e69847f64a6a3519ad21c8c9c
    
    Change-Id: I986586e326b563acebf00d931a7084c6eb09e5f8
    Reviewed-on: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/54689Tested-by: 's avatarJenkins <ci@libreoffice.org>
    Reviewed-by: 's avatarArmin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Grand@cib.de>
    4b494222
Adı
Son kayıt (commit)
Son güncelleme
..
attribute Loading commit data...
contact Loading commit data...
overlay Loading commit data...
primitive2d Loading commit data...
primitive3d Loading commit data...
properties Loading commit data...